How To Donate
Project Lemonade is grateful to the many companies, organizations, schools and individuals that contribute in-kind clothing items each year to foster youth. Our goal is to offer items that make foster youth feel no different from other kids and provide options that let youth reflect their personal style and that of their peers. Our "Collection Goals" move us toward creating a welcoming and fun shopping environment, where every youth leaves feeling good.
- New and "Like-New" Items.
- Clothing should be in like-new condition and washed if possible. We do not distribute clothes with holes, rips, stains, tears, sweat marks, pilling, broken zippers.
- Sizes: Ages 5 & up, sizes 4T through adult Plus sizes.
- Style Considerations:
- For adult-sized clothes, styles that are relevant to teens.
- Clothing must be school appropriate, no crop tops, short shorts, low cut or revealing clothing.
- Clothing items: Coats, denim, dresses, tops, skirts, pants, athletic wear, shorts, sweatshirts.
- We do not distribute pajamas or swimsuits.
- We do not distribute race or event t-shirts with dates or years, or local school sports team clothing items.
- Shoes: New or like-new shoes in all sizes (Toddler size 13 and up). Both athletic or casual shoes.
- Accessories: Backpacks, sports hats, winter hats and beanies, gloves, jewelry.
- Washed or new stuffed animals.
- Socks, underwear, bras: We only distribute if these items are NEW in packages.
Current Wish List - Spring/Summer 2018:
- Leggings and joggers. Male & female styles, all ages.
- New and like-new adult-size shoes, men's and women's. Appropriate for school or sports.
- Beanie hats
- Backpacks - school-sized backpacks
- Belts, including small youth-sizes or stretchy belts
- Stuffed Animals that are washed or new
If you would like to run a community drive, please contact us and we can confirm items in most need and ideas for kickstarting your drive! We would love to share the great work your community is doing on our social media!
dropping off donations
We are open for receiving donations Tuesday & Thursday 10am-3pm, and other days including evenings and weekends by appointment. Please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate.
Small donations can be placed in the Project Lemonade donation basket at Visionworks, located just next to our store. Visionworks is open 7 days a week, please check their schedule for any changes.
Location: Lloyd Center (1008 Lloyd Center). 2nd Floor next to Visionsworks (9th avenue end of the mall).
Amazon Wish List
Shop directly for items large and small using our Amazon Wish List.
Project Lemonade is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, EIN/tax ID 46-1675159.