Your cash donations go a long way and make a HUGE impact on the confidence and self esteem of a foster child starting school.
Here’s what your donation can buy:
- $10: new socks and underwear
- $25: a new pair of shoes
- $50: two pairs of jeans and two tops
- $100: An entire outfit—and a backpack!
Donate Clothing, Footwear, and Accessories
We are especially grateful for new items. If you have new items to donate, or a question about donating large quantities of new items we can arrange a pick up.
We do not currently have a drop box location.
Contact Madison Burke: firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate a Wish List Item
- Your carpentry skills (help set up the pop-up shop in May and disassemble it in September);
- Cardboard boxes and packing tape (for inventory);
- Shopping bags (for youth to take home their new outfits);
- Office supplies (printer, printer paper, file folders;
- Use of your truck (for picking up donations and moving inventory from store room to shop).
- If you have a service not listed above to donate, please contact us!
Project Lemonade needs help year-round. Individuals and groups are welcome, ages 10-100. Come once for an hour, or become a regular weekly volunteer.
We especially need help March through September, sorting and organizing donations, setting up our pop up shop, and helping foster youth shop during our August back-to-school event.
Need more information? Contact Madison Burke: email@example.com
Organize a Donation Drive:
May is Foster Care Awareness Month—the perfect time to host a New Socks and Underwear Drive, a New Denim Drive, or a Suitcase Drive.
During late fall and winter host a Coat Drive.
In July and August—prime back-to-school shopping months--organize a New Shoe Drive or New Backpack Drive.
Organize a Clean Out Your Child’s Closet Drive for gently used denim, shoes, coats, shirts, and backpacks. Teens, host a Swap Party: invite friends to clean out their drawers, swap a few items and donate the remainder to Project Lemonade.
Organize a Work Party
Get a group of friends, co-workers, scouts, or teammates together to "work" at Project Lemonade.
Contact Madison Burke: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.