Applications will open Monday March 25th, 2019! Stay tuned
How to apply:
Read the full job description (to be posted 3/25!) to ensure you can perform the essential functions of the job.
Download the Application Packet. (to be posted 3/25!) Fill it out by hand or type it up and save the file.
Upload your completed Application Packet! (to be posted 3/25!)
We will read your application. Some applicants will be selected for a phone interview.
After the phone interview, some applicants will be selected for an in-person interview.
Final applicants will be extended a job offer. If you accept the offer, the next step is to begin registration with SummerWorks, which is the organization paying intern wages.
Interns must complete SummerWorks training prior to starting work.
What is the Project Lemonade Internship?
Project Lemonade is proud to offer the fourth year of the Internship Program in summer of 2019.
The Project Lemonade Internship is a 10-week part-time paid summer internship available to youth in foster care, who are ready to work and interested in serving the community.
What do foster youth gain from the internship?
- Real job experience supporting Project Lemonade Store operations, including customer service, inventory management, merchandising and everything else that works toward our mission of delivering a great shopping experience to foster youth.
- Ongoing job and life skills support from Project Lemonade throughout the internship through weekly team skill-building meetings and the opportunity to network and explore career opportunities.
- Paycheck of 20 hours a week for up to 180 hours (approximately 10 weeks) at minimum wage, paid through SummerWorks.
- Enrollment in SummerWorks which opens up a job network for future work.
- The opportunity to give back to foster youth by supporting the Project Lemonade shopping experience!
How does the program work?
- Intern candidates apply and participate in phone and in-person interview. Interns are employed by SummerWorks and work on site at Project Lemonade.
- Internship is open to youth age 16-24 who are in foster care.
- Interns work a 4-hour shift, 5 days a week (20 hours a week) from June 24th to August 25th or at the time school begins.
- Interns must be able to get to and from work at Lloyd Center mall
What does it take to succeed in the internship?
- Motivation to work and gain skills
- Responsibility and work ethic
- Ability to work in a team
- An interest in giving back and helping others
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions!