What We Don't Accept
Project Lemonade operates a back to school "free" shopping event for foster youth each summer. We procure new and nearly new clothing from our generous community. We serve kids ages 5-20, we need a range of sizes, the smallest a 4T, all the way through XXXL. Kids want to fit in with their peers and look fashionable. The clothes they wear should reflect what others are wearing as well.
ITEMS WE NEED
- Clothing items: Coats, denim, dresses, tops, skirts, pants, athletic wear, shorts, sweatshirts.
- Accessories: Backpacks, hats, scarfs, gloves, jewelry.
- Items that MUST be new and in packaging or with tags: socks, underwear, bras, hats.
Unfortunately, Items we don't accept
- Soiled or dirty items. Clothing with holes.
- Clothing must be school appropriate, no crop tops, short shorts, low cut or revealing clothing.
- No rips, stains, tears, sweat marks, pilling, broken zippers.
- No race or event t-shirts with dates or years.
- No local school or sport team clothing items.
- No pajamas
- No swimsuits